1. What will be the campus size?
- 9.5 acres of land, in serene lush green pollution free environment
2. What is the age eligibility for admission to classes Nursery to VIII?
- For Nursery between 3 to 4 ( as on 1.4.2020 ) , for Prep between 4 to 5 ( as on 1.4.2020 ) and for the other classes accordingly
3. Will the school be co-educational?
- Yes, all delhi public schools are coeducational and follow a similar philosophy.
4. What will be the student teacher ratio?
5. What will be the class strength?
- Between 30 & 36
6. What will be the school timings?
- Summer - 08:00 AM TO 01:15 PM
Winter - 08:30 AM TO 01:30 PM *subject to change
7. Does the school provide transport facility?
- Yes, within radius of 30 km
8. What teaching pedagogy does the school follow?
- Value based & Child centric
9. Which Board Is the school affiliated to?
10. Will there be an association of teachers and parents?
11. What arrangements are there for the physical wellbeing of the child?
- CCTV cameras, Child friendly furniture, Constant supervision, Eco Friendly environment, 24*7 Security.
12. What kind of outdoor and indoor sports facilities does the school provide?
- World class infrastructure for the following games: Cricket, Football, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Volley Ball, Skating, Table Tennis & All Indoor Games
13. Does the school have Internet facility?
- The school is equipped with the latest technology.
14. What will the assessment pattern be?
- Inline with CBSE policies
15. What is the fee structure?
16. What is the governance structure of the school?
- All Delhi Public Schools are governed by the DPS Society norms. Each school has an independent Managing Committee which works in compliance with CBSE byelaws
17. Who can be contacted for admission related queries & how?
18. Who can be contacted for Job related queries & how?
- Send your updated Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org