Delhi Public School – Sector 98, announces admissions for the session 2018-19 for classes Nursery to VI. Thank you very much for believing in DPS and its philosophy of “Service Before Self”.
The number of seats available per class is as follows:
Nursery : 150 seats
Classes Prep To VI : 50 seats each
- Admissions will be purely on merit basis.
- Admissions to ‘eligible candidates‘ is on first come first serve basis.
- The eligibility criteria is as under
– Age eligibility
– Informal interaction (Class Nursery & Prep)
– Written test and interaction (Class I to VI)
- Admission process will automatically close, once the required number of seats available are filled.
- The Date and Time for interaction and entrance exam will be intimated soon.
- The admission fee is non-refundable (kindly refer to fees structure in F.A.Q section)